A Bright Sunshiny Day September 22, 2015 07:00
Here is how I created my layout:
- I began my layout by cutting out the Dandelion Background on white card stock using my Silhouette Cameo. I cut the design apart so they were singular flowers.
- Next I took some distress inks in several shades and used a water-colour brush and painted the flowers.
- Once they were dry I stamped each flower with a script background stamp using the same distress inks so that the flowers were to create a tone on tone effect.
- On the white card stock, I watercolored the journaling area in blue to make the journaling stand out.
- For added interest, I used the same distress inks and some water to create splatters on the white card stock background and arranged and adhered the die cut flowers.
- I added some stickers for a title and punched out some paper circles with a 1 1/2 inch paper punch and popped them up with some dimensional adhesive in the center of the flowers.
- Finally I machine stitched around the centres to give it a homespun feel.
I hope I inspired you to get creative with the Just Nick Digital Cut Files and use your ink, paints and stamps that are in your stash. This cut file and many, many more can be purchased in the Just Nick Digital Cut Files store here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cut Files On This Layout